Sunday 18 January 2015

10x Analysis of Fonts

Font Analysis




In this first font it looks cartoony- with thick black outlines and a non linear/rounded style. It stands out well and is easy on the eye. 


In this don't it looks as if it bares a resemblance to the Indiana Jones' font. It's bold and striking.


In the third font it looks cleaner than the previous ones, with straighter lines and skinnier letters, it looks neat and minimal. 


This font looks almost like a combination of the prior two fonts. It looks bold and striking but also has straighter lines which makes it appear neat and clean.


Of all the fonts so far this font is by far the most minimalist looking. Its letters look very thin as opposed to thick and bold like the others, however it still stands out. 


This font looks more angular compared to its predecessors, this is especially noticeable when looking at the pointed tips on the M and the A. I'm not sure this really looks appropriate for my cover. 



This fond is unique in that it looks hand-drawn, with shading on the sides to give it a lighting effect. It's quite quirky but again I don't think it would suit my cover. 


Of all the ones so far this certainly looks the most messy. It almost looks like one of the fonts you'd see on a music magazine about rock. 




As with the last font, this too also looks like something that would be suitable to go on the cover of a rock magazine
I'm not really sure what this font it, so far all my fonts have looked pretty similar so I chose this to make my selection look more diverse. I can't really envisage this going anywhere near my magazine cover though.

No comments:

Post a Comment